Recipe of Favorite Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili

Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili.

Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili

Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, get in my (pork) belly chili. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook get in my (pork) belly chili using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili:

  1. {Make ready 2 lb of Pork Belly.
  2. {Take 1 lb of ground pork.
  3. {Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
  4. {Take 1 large of onion.
  5. {Get 1 of bell pepper.
  6. {Take 28 oz of red kidney beans.
  7. {Get 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
  8. {Make ready 28 oz of water.
  9. {Make ready 4 tbsp of chili powder.
  10. {Take 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
  11. {Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
  12. {Take 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
  13. {Get 1 tbsp of paprika.
  14. {Get 1 tbsp of oregano.
  15. {Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic flakes.
  16. {Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
  17. {Make ready 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.

Steps to make Get in my (Pork) Belly Chili:

  1. Chop up pork belly into bite size pieces & cook in large pot rendering down the fat until the pork is cooked. Remove pork & save all but a bit of the rendered pork fat in the pot..
  2. Cook the ground pork in the same pot then remove & set aside.
  3. Cook the ground beef in the same pot then remove & set aside & remove all liquid from the pot..
  4. Add some of the rendered pork fat to the pot on a medium flame & cook the diced onion & pepper with salt until soft..
  5. Add all the meats back to the pot with all the remaining ingredients & cook on medium heat with top off until the liquid thickens some & is not watery..
  6. Serve in a bowl garnished with scallions & sour cream on top of a large flat dish surrounded by tortilla chips..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food get in my (pork) belly chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Favorite Easy 1-Hour Chili

Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Ilisher tel jhal recipe।